Standard manufacturing practices
- KPEL use only pre-compressed board material for insulation.
- Axial and radial banding for sturdiness
- Interleaved disc winding for 33 KV CLASS Transformers.
- Layer type of winding for LV and HV coils for better impulse voltage distribution.
- Proper distribution of clamping force for better clamping of windings.
Static compression of winding
Defined Routing of Tap and Line leads for better voltage distribution
- Pre shrinkage of coil, smooth control of shrinkage force.
- No further shrinkage of windings under short circuit forces in the system.
- For core coil assembly, Pre compressed press board material/supreme grade insulating material is used.
- Silver coated tap switches for high current transformers and linear tap switches.
- Taps at winding middle for better ampere turn distribution and increased short circuit withstand.